CMA CGM’s Ceva Logistics slows down Africa expansion and will not steal the limelight from Bolloré
Jeune Afrique Business+ reveals the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ CMA CGM’s Ceva Logistics slows down Africa expansion and will not steal the limelight from Bolloré
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ reveals the details.
18/11/2020 at 09h32, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 19/11/2020
Shareholder CMA CGM is keen to restore its logistics subsidiary’s profitability, which is leading to a considerable slowdown in Ceva Logistics’ growth on the African continent.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.