Why Jacques Assahore Konan, DG of the Ivorian Treasury, cancelled two regional fund raisings
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Why Jacques Assahore Konan, DG of the Ivorian Treasury, cancelled two regional fund raisings
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
20/11/2020 at 14h54, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 23/11/2020
Cote d’Ivoire had scheduled two operations on the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU) regional financial market for 17 and 24 November. The 17 November transaction was a treasury bond issue of 30bn CFA francs over one year, while that of 24 November was a bond issuance of 30bn CFA francs with a maturity of three to five years.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.