BlueOrchard’s Philipp Mueller plans continental investments of up to $70m
Schroders Group’s impact investment arm is seeking to raise over $350m to benefit MSMEs worldwide.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ BlueOrchard’s Philipp Mueller plans continental investments of up to $70m
▪ Schroders Group’s impact investment arm is seeking to raise over $350m to benefit MSMEs worldwide.
24/11/2020 at 17h02, by Jeune Afrique Business+
“Our investments in Africa will be up to 20% of the final size of the fund,” a BlueOrchard spokesperson told Jeune Afrique Business+. The vehicle is designed to support MSMEs confronted with the Covid crisis, with a fifth of the commitments expected to represent $70m. Over $140m was raised in the first round, which should serve as a springboard towards a final goal of $350m.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.