Romain Py leaves AIIM for British firm Arjun Infrastructure Partners
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Romain Py leaves AIIM for British firm Arjun Infrastructure Partners
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
25/11/2020 at 17h38, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 28/11/2020
Chief Investment Officer (CIO) at pan-African private equity firm African Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM) since 2014, Romain Py has decided to leave the London headquarters of the Old Mutual group subsidiary in mid-November, our sources tell us.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.