HTL Horwath and Egis join forces to become Voltere
Under the guidance of its parent company, francophone Africa’s leading hospitality consultancy intends to broaden its horizons.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ HTL Horwath and Egis join forces to become Voltere
▪ Under the guidance of its parent company, francophone Africa’s leading hospitality consultancy intends to broaden its horizons.
26/11/2020 at 18h20, by Aurélie Benoit
Speaking to Jeune Afrique Business+, Philippe Doizelet, Voltere’s Deputy Managing Director and head of the hotels division, says this rapprochement seemed “obvious”. The sector expert tells us that the idea of a partnership between Kanopée SAS – Horwath HTL’s corporate name – and the Egis group developed “naturally” as they undertook joint projects, notably in Senegal on Lac Rose and in Diamniadio.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.