At Southbridge, Frannie Léautier is targeting $800m for new investment funds
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ At Southbridge, Frannie Léautier is targeting $800m for new investment funds
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
27/11/2020 at 17h58, by Gaëlle Arenson
The former Vice-President of the World Bank joined Lionel Zinsou and Daniel Kaberuka’s investment bank six months ago, primarily to develop its investment activities.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.