Inside Nitin Gajria’s management team at Google Sub-Saharan Africa
Jeune Afrique Business+ looks at the people behind the giant’s regional organisation.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Inside Nitin Gajria’s management team at Google Sub-Saharan Africa
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ looks at the people behind the giant’s regional organisation.
02/12/2020 at 09h06, by Quentin Velluet, updated 03/12/2020
Comprising two women and one man, the trio ensuring the coherence of Google’s strategy on the continent is composed of the Nigerian Juliet Ehimuan, Kenyan-born Agnes Gathaiya and the South African Alistair Mokoena, who each respectively share the management of the Western, Eastern and Southern Africa regions. They report into Nitin Gajria, Managing Director for sub-Saharan Africa, based in Johannesburg.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.