Actis’ private education group Honoris targets francophone Africa with the Tunisian ESPRIT
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Actis’ private education group Honoris targets francophone Africa with the Tunisian ESPRIT
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
02/12/2020 at 09h06, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 03/12/2020
“ESPRIT’s internationally recognised pedagogical excellence will facilitate our expansion in francophone West Africa, particularly Côte d’Ivoire, within the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics),” Luis Lopez, CEO of Honoris United Universities, revealed to Jeune Afrique Business+ on 1 December. The date marked the official announcement of the first pan-African private higher education network’s acquisition of a stake in Tunisian group ESPRIT, founded by professors Tahar Ben Lakhdar, Mohamed Naceur Ammar and Mohamed Jaoua.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.