Demey and Rigouzzo’s Amethis aiming for early 2021 closing for MENA Fund II
The North Africa-focused private equity vehicle is expecting its first closing early next year.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Demey and Rigouzzo’s Amethis aiming for early 2021 closing for MENA Fund II
▪ The North Africa-focused private equity vehicle is expecting its first closing early next year.
03/12/2020 at 08h45, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 04/12/2020
“The calculations took longer than expected given the current context, and due diligence could only really resume in September,” explains a source within Amethis. These setbacks have delayed the first closing of the Amethis MENA Fund II, a fund dedicated to the continent’s northern markets. Although no amount has been specified, management hopes to close this first round in the next quarter. Commitments amounting to €20m each have already been secured from the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). Private investors linked to the Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity platform are also involved, Jeune Afrique Business+ has learned.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.