Proparco CEO Grégory Clemente awaiting €35m from the EU for Choose Africa Plan extension
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Proparco CEO Grégory Clemente awaiting €35m from the EU for Choose Africa Plan extension
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
10/12/2020 at 16h21, by Jeune Afrique Business+
As Proparco, the private sector subsidiary of Agence Française de Développement (AFD), prepares to allocate an additional €1bn in support of African SMEs as part of the Choose Africa plan, details concerning one of the funding sources are beginning to come to light.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.