Mauritanian Minister Ould Dahi hires BUMEC to help improve fishing yields
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritanian Minister Ould Dahi hires BUMEC to help improve fishing yields
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
11/12/2020 at 16h33, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 13/12/2020
The Minister of Fisheries and Maritime Economy, Abdel Aziz Ould Dahi, has selected consultancy firm Bureau Mauritanien d’Etudes et de Conseils (BUMEC), founded and headed by the former Finance Minister Ahmed Moulaye Ahmed, to revise the industry’s legal and investment framework. The project behind the contract aims to maximise the country’s fisheries yield, improving the outlook for one of the main pillars of the Mauritanian economy, whose revenues have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.