BCP Bank (Mauritius) negotiating €25m loan
The former Banque des Mascareignes, bought by the Moroccan group from BPCE in October 2018, intends to strengthen its liquidity on the island.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ BCP Bank (Mauritius) negotiating €25m loan
▪ The former Banque des Mascareignes, bought by the Moroccan group from BPCE in October 2018, intends to strengthen its liquidity on the island.
17/12/2020 at 10h36, by Jeune Afrique Business+
According to information gathered by Jeune Afrique Business+, discussions regarding this additional €25m deal in support of BCP Bank (Mauritius) are still “far from over”. But Proparco’s teams in Paris and South Africa – where its Indian Ocean headquarters and management are respectively located – are considering the possibility of granting a €12.5m senior loan to the Mauritian bank. An identical amount is being jointly arranged on the other side of the Rhine by DEG, a subsidiary of the KfW group and a regular partner of AFD’s private sector arm when it comes to financing Mauritian banking institutions.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.