Ismael Belkhayat’s Chari.ma joins Xavier Niel’s Founders Program
Orange Ventures has also just acquired a 2% stake in Chari.ma, according to our sources. The platform is valued at $10m.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Ismael Belkhayat’s Chari.ma joins Xavier Niel’s Founders Program
▪ Orange Ventures has also just acquired a 2% stake in Chari.ma, according to our sources. The platform is valued at $10m.
17/12/2020 at 16h58, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 20/12/2020
Orange Ventures is injecting €200,000 into Chari.ma. The company, in which H&S Investment holds a minority stake, has won the Middle East & Africa Seed Challenge organised by Orange Ventures, which is run by CEO Jérôme Berger. The telecoms subsidiary plans to roll-out Chari.ma in its operating countries throughout francophone Africa. Among the synergies identified is the provision of mobile phone top-ups at local grocery stores, and the introduction of financial services offered by Orange Money. Orange Ventures enlisted Parisian law firm Constellation to handle the legal aspects of the deal and to conduct the preliminary due diligence.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.