Groupe Forrest International: how the family clan divides up roles
Jeune Afrique Business + deciphers the organisation of the group.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Groupe Forrest International: how the family clan divides up roles
▪ Jeune Afrique Business + deciphers the organisation of the group.
22/12/2020 at 15h12, by Christophe Le Bec
Under Malta Forrest‘s leadership, Groupe Forrest International (GFI) is pursuing its strategy of refocusing on civil engineering and electricity activities, which now represent more than 80% of its turnover. After taking over from his father George Forrest—nicknamed the “Baron of Katanga”—in 2011, he now devotes his time in Lubumbashi to making EGMF (General Contractor Malta Forrest) the flagship of the Belgian-Congolese family group. He wishes to establish the company in these two areas of the construction industry across the four newly divided provinces of Katanga.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.