Werner Hoyer (EIB) gives green light for electrification of Eastern Rwanda
The bank has endorsed major financing for the country’s mega electrification project, mobilising the continent’s largest DFIs.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Werner Hoyer (EIB) gives green light for electrification of Eastern Rwanda
▪ The bank has endorsed major financing for the country’s mega electrification project, mobilising the continent’s largest DFIs.
22/12/2020 at 18h41, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The European institution has authorised substantial funding as the end of the year approaches. Support for diagnostic platforms in East Africa, participation in the latest AfricInvest fund and Atlantica Ventures in the tech arena are just some areas benefiting. The European Investment Bank (EIB), based in Luxembourg, is multiplying payments favouring projects on the African continent. And among the best endowed is the electrification project in Rwanda, which will receive approximately €100 million from the development bank.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.