Advisors tell Macky Sall to go with DP World
The Senegalese president has just signed a contract with the Dubai Ports World group’s subsidiary for its mega-project 50km south of Dakar.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Advisors tell Macky Sall to go with DP World
▪ The Senegalese president has just signed a contract with the Dubai Ports World group’s subsidiary for its mega-project 50km south of Dakar.
23/12/2020 at 16h40, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Announced as the next major port in West Africa, with a capacity of 1.5 million containers a year, the Ndayane site requires a budget of CHF452 billion (approximately $840 million). This is a substantial amount for Macky Sall‘s government, which managed to find a financing agreement with the managing company DP World. The Emirati—which has experienced unrest on the other side of the continent since its forced departure from Djibouti—will advance the funds in the form of a loan granted in Dakar in exchange for port fees.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.