Norton Rose retained for DRC electrification project
The legal firm has again won the favour of the Italian company, SME ESI S.p.A.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Norton Rose retained for DRC electrification project
▪ The legal firm has again won the favour of the Italian company, SME ESI S.p.A.
23/12/2020 at 17h57, by Jeune Afrique Business+
For the second time in less than seven months, the SME ESI S.p.A., chaired by Riccardo Di Pietrogiacomo, has opted for the international law firm Norton Rose Fulbright for the construction of a solar power plant.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.