WIC Capital joins forces with the FMO
The investment fund dedicated to gender investments in French-speaking West Africa has joined forces with the Dutch development bank FMO.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ WIC Capital joins forces with the FMO
▪ The investment fund dedicated to gender investments in French-speaking West Africa has joined forces with the Dutch development bank FMO.
24/12/2020 at 16h40, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 26/12/2020
Thanks to a partnership agreement, the Dutch Entrepreneurial Development Bank (FMO), via its investment fund Massif, will provide two grants to the Women’s Investment Club (WIC) Capital and its sister entity WIC Académie. The first grant will serve as a first-loss line and should enable the WIC to raise a total of €12 million on the financial market.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.