Coris Bank to finance the development of the Orezone gold mine
Inside information from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Coris Bank to finance the development of the Orezone gold mine
▪ Inside information from Jeune Afrique Business+.
05/01/2021 at 19h13, by Jeune Afrique Business+
According to our reliable sources, the Burkinabè banker, Idrissa Nassa, has agreed to provide financial support for establishing a new gold mine at Bomboré, in the country’s centre, through his bank Coris Bank. The details of his intervention have not been specified at this stage.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.