Côte d’Ivoire: Seafrigo and Les Centaures Routiers to formalise their association
The final signature will be placed early next week, according to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources in Abidjan.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Côte d’Ivoire: Seafrigo and Les Centaures Routiers to formalise their association
▪ The final signature will be placed early next week, according to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources in Abidjan.
08/01/2021 at 19h52, by Baudelaire Mieu, updated 12/01/2021
The French logistics company, Seafrigo, a specialist in refrigeration and transport of agro-food products, chaired by Eric Barbé (€400 million turnover), and the Ivorian group Les Centaures Routiers, run by the Delsuc family, have been working together for several months. Between them, they ensure the supply of the hundred or so shops of CDCI, the Côte d’Ivoire distribution company, recently acquired by the Moroccan group Label’Vie.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.