Open Connect Limited to build Malawi’s first Tier III data centre
Open Connect Limited (OCL), Malawi’s leader in fibre optics, seeks funds to extend its already extensive network.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Open Connect Limited to build Malawi’s first Tier III data centre
▪ Open Connect Limited (OCL), Malawi’s leader in fibre optics, seeks funds to extend its already extensive network.
14/01/2021 at 15h46, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Open Connect Limited (OCL), which went private in 2018 after it split with the publicly-owned Malawi Telecom Limited, is calling on creditors to extend its FTTx (Fibre to the x) network and extend the 3 800 km of cable it already manages. It aims to reach 20 000 new customers, two-thirds of whom are private individuals.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.