Paul Fokam’s Afriland withdraws from Equatorial Guinea
The government takes back its shares for €45 million.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Paul Fokam’s Afriland withdraws from Equatorial Guinea
▪ The government takes back its shares for €45 million.
14/01/2021 at 16h43, by Omer Mbadi
According to Jeune Afrique Business+, the government bought the shares of Afriland First Group and its Cameroonian subsidiary in the country’s leading bank. The €44.7 million transaction makes the State the majority shareholder of CCEI Bank GE.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.