CIRA–SGIE extends monitoring mission for the Aftout-Chergui water project in Mauritania
Water supply is at the heart of President Mohamed Ould Ghazouani’s programme.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ CIRA–SGIE extends monitoring mission for the Aftout-Chergui water project in Mauritania
▪ Water supply is at the heart of President Mohamed Ould Ghazouani’s programme.
18/01/2021 at 18h59, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 19/01/2021
The CIRA–SGIE consortium is extending monitoring of the implementation of the $100 million Aftout-Chergui water project. It secured the €2.3 million contract from the Ministry of Hydraulics and Sanitation, headed by Sid’Ahmed Ould Mohamed.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.