How Mahamadou Bonkoungou organises the Ebomaf galaxy
Jeune Afrique Business+ looks at the galaxy of companies within Ebomaf and at the internal organisation, which is nestled within the family of Mahamadou Bonkoungou.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ How Mahamadou Bonkoungou organises the Ebomaf galaxy
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ looks at the galaxy of companies within Ebomaf and at the internal organisation, which is nestled within the family of Mahamadou Bonkoungou.
19/01/2021 at 16h23, by Nadoun COULIBALY
Starting in construction, still a predominant sector in Ebomaf’s activities—the group recorded a turnover of €1 billion last year, according to our sources—Mahamadou Bonkoungou has invested in a myriad of companies. These include banking (IB Bank), insurance (Jackson Insurance), the hotel business, food processing, and not forgetting air transport (LIZA Transport International). This last entity enables the Burkinabe entrepreneur to send heads of state, ministers and other VIPs on regular trips and maintain his “address book”, which is very useful for his other activities.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.