Jérôme Maillet leaves Air Sénégal and co-launches Cayor Ventures in Dakar based on the Y Combinator model
Exclusive to Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Jérôme Maillet leaves Air Sénégal and co-launches Cayor Ventures in Dakar based on the Y Combinator model
▪ Exclusive to Jeune Afrique Business+.
21/01/2021 at 17h01, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The new Senegalese company—50% owned by Jérome Maillet, former Chief Strategy & Investment Officer of Air Sénégal and currently advisor to the carrier, and a local partner—will be fully operational by the end of January.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.