AVCA chooses Abi Mustapha-Maduakor as the new head
The Nigerian succeeds Michèle Kathryn Essomé, who left in June after ten years in the private equity association’s management.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AVCA chooses Abi Mustapha-Maduakor as the new head
▪ The Nigerian succeeds Michèle Kathryn Essomé, who left in June after ten years in the private equity association’s management.
25/01/2021 at 18h16, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 26/01/2021
Essomé is leaving to head up EJE Limited, a management consulting company focused on the African continent. Since last year, she has been working as an advisor for BearingPoint Media and the start-up Knabu, which aims to serve the unbanked B2B African diaspora.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.