Mauritius: MCB’s Alain Law Min lands $50 million from Proparco
AFD Group’s subsidiary renews its confidence in the Mauritian establishment with a $50 million loan.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritius: MCB’s Alain Law Min lands $50 million from Proparco
▪ AFD Group’s subsidiary renews its confidence in the Mauritian establishment with a $50 million loan.
02/02/2021 at 16h23, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Proparco‘s share of this significant sum is bolstered by an additional $15 million from the German DEG. The $65 million package was granted to the Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB) at the beginning of 2021 after several months of discussions, according to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.