Wissam Nesr’s Webcor gains momentum in Angolan agribusiness with support from EIB and Proparco
The Lebanese businessman, supported by the European agencies, is planning new facilities in the country.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Wissam Nesr’s Webcor gains momentum in Angolan agribusiness with support from EIB and Proparco
▪ The Lebanese businessman, supported by the European agencies, is planning new facilities in the country.
10/02/2021 at 17h27, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 15/02/2021
Building and modernising the Angolan production chain is the aim of Lebanese Wissam Nesr, CEO of Webcor Group, where his group has been operating for three decades. As the leading company in the milling industry—and one of Grandes Moagens de Angola (GMA)‘s principal shareholders—Webcor plans first to boost this sector by constructing two new mills and develop a pasta production plant.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.