Fishing yields: Ould Dahi ousts Bumec in favour of French-owned KA MATE Strategy
Exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Fishing yields: Ould Dahi ousts Bumec in favour of French-owned KA MATE Strategy
▪ Exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business+.
11/02/2021 at 20h24, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 12/02/2021
The French firm KA MATE Strategy was provisionally appointed by the Mauritanian Minister of Fisheries and Maritime Economy Ould Dahi to revise the legal and investment framework of the fisheries industry. The objective is to optimise the sector’s performance, the second pillar of the Mauritanian national economy.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.