Solevo multiplies distribution partnerships in Africa after giving up trading
Behind the scenes with Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Solevo multiplies distribution partnerships in Africa after giving up trading
▪ Behind the scenes with Jeune Afrique Business+.
12/02/2021 at 18h10, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 14/02/2021
The group, ex-Louis Dreyfus Commodities, which passed into the fold of Helios Investment Partners in 2017, has repositioned its activity around agricultural inputs (seeds, fertilisers and phytosanitary products) and chemicals, and has ceased all trading since last year.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.