Les Centaures Routiers (Delsuc family) signs with SOLIBRA (BGI/Castel) and Nestlé in Abidjan
Behind the scenes with Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Les Centaures Routiers (Delsuc family) signs with SOLIBRA (BGI/Castel) and Nestlé in Abidjan
▪ Behind the scenes with Jeune Afrique Business+.
15/02/2021 at 18h43, by Gaëlle Arenson, updated 16/02/2021
Four years after ending its working relationship with SOLIBRA (Société de Limonaderies et de Brasseries d’Afrique), Les Centaures Routiers (LCR)—owned by the Delsuc family—in January signed a new five-year contract with the subsidiary of the BGI/Castel group in Côte d’Ivoire.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.