UBA’s Kennedy Uzoka strengthens its support to African SMEs
Tony Elumelu’s establishment receives new European funding to counterbalance the effects of COVID-19.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ UBA’s Kennedy Uzoka strengthens its support to African SMEs
▪ Tony Elumelu’s establishment receives new European funding to counterbalance the effects of COVID-19.
15/02/2021 at 17h50, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 16/02/2021
At the beginning of 2021, the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), the African banking behemoth chaired by Tony Elumelu, is waiting additional lines of finance showing $50 million in fresh funds under preparation.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.