Marampa licence annulment : SL Mining now awaits ICSID’s sentence
The American trader Gerald Group has won another round against Sierra Leone in a parallel proceeding.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Marampa licence annulment : SL Mining now awaits ICSID’s sentence
▪ The American trader Gerald Group has won another round against Sierra Leone in a parallel proceeding.
16/02/2021 at 18h55, by Gaëlle Arenson, updated 17/02/2021
In a judgement handed down on 15 February 2021, British High Court Judge Michael Burton upheld a partial sentence handed down by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) on 25 November 2019 favouring SL Mining. The company, operator of the Marampa iron mine that started production in January 2019, is a subsidiary of Gerald International Ltd, the independent US metals broker Gerald Group‘s holding company.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.