PPLAAF and William Bourdon take Gertler and Afriland First Bank to court
Jeune Afrique Business+ delivers the inside story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ PPLAAF and William Bourdon take Gertler and Afriland First Bank to court
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ delivers the inside story.
18/02/2021 at 16h34, by Christophe Le Bec
On 15 December 2020, the Platform to Protect Whistleblowers in Africa (PPLAAF) filed a complaint with the public prosecutor’s office in Paris against Dan Gertler and Afriland First Bank for obstructing freedom of expression and association, attacks on individuals’ private lives and slanderous accusations.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.