Mauritania: Ghaddé family main winners of a $10 million food contract
The family, which is very active in the country, has secured a contract to provide basic food to the local population.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritania: Ghaddé family main winners of a $10 million food contract
▪ The family, which is very active in the country, has secured a contract to provide basic food to the local population.
22/02/2021 at 16h27, by Samba Camara
On 16 February this year, Temwin, Matrix, and Wafa Holding, owned by the Ghaddé family—Mauritania’s number one importer of edible oils, sugar, wheat and rice—were declared winners of the wheat, sugar and edible oil contract awarded by the Mauritanian Food Security Commission (CSA).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.