Drinking water: Amadou Hott and Charles Fall (SONES) endorse €64.5 million EIB support
The Minister and the public company director will sign a new loan to improve access to drinking water in three cities in the country.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Drinking water: Amadou Hott and Charles Fall (SONES) endorse €64.5 million EIB support
▪ The Minister and the public company director will sign a new loan to improve access to drinking water in three cities in the country.
25/02/2021 at 15h20, by Jeune Afrique Business+
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, the signing ceremony on 25 February will be face-to-face and on a video link due to coronavirus travel restrictions. Present will be Amadou Hott, Senegalese Minister of the Economy, Planning and Cooperation, Abdoulaye Sow, his colleague at Urban Planning, Housing and Public Hygiene, and Charles Fall, the Director-General of the Senegalese National Water Company (SONES). He will also represent his Minister of State, Serigne Mbaye Thiam, in charge of the Water and Sanitation portfolio in Senegal.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.