Mauritania: MKAC, EY, Exaco Amic support the Ministry of Petroleum and the SMHPM
Nouakchott wants to improve its decision-making in the exploitation of the Grand Tortue/Ahmeym field.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritania: MKAC, EY, Exaco Amic support the Ministry of Petroleum and the SMHPM
▪ Nouakchott wants to improve its decision-making in the exploitation of the Grand Tortue/Ahmeym field.
26/02/2021 at 16h06, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Tunisian MKAC, Ernst & Young—a member of the Big Four—and Mauritanian Exaco Amic, led by Mohamed Lemine Salem Bechir, were selected on Friday, 19 February for the development of a technical-decisional manual for the Mauritanian Ministry of Petroleum and its commercial arm, the Mauritanian Hydrocarbons and Mining Heritage Company (SMHPM).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.