Ecobank finances a CFA F 85 billion agri-food platform in Abomey-Calavi
The Pan-African group used an exclusively continental cohort for the Benin project.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Ecobank finances a CFA F 85 billion agri-food platform in Abomey-Calavi
▪ The Pan-African group used an exclusively continental cohort for the Benin project.
05/03/2021 at 15h42, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 07/03/2021
At the technical level, the group’s primary financier was the Ecobank Development Corporation. According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, its subsidiary Ecobank Benin was the main lender, with around 15% of the contribution.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.