Emad Barsoum garners support for second Ezdehar fund and expands his horizons
This year, the Egyptian businessman and former CEO of Wind Hella plans $30-40 million investments in local and African SMEs.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Emad Barsoum garners support for second Ezdehar fund and expands his horizons
▪ This year, the Egyptian businessman and former CEO of Wind Hella plans $30-40 million investments in local and African SMEs.
19/03/2021 at 17h07, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The closing date of the Ezdehar Fund II has not been set, but, according to Jeune Afrique Business + sources, Emad Barsoum anticipates finalising in May. For this first mobilisation, the former CEO of OrasInvest—a subsidiary of Orascom—convinced local investor Amr Abdallah and the Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris. The latter injected funds through its Gemini family office. In addition to these private individuals, there is a classic partnership of DFIs in the round table, including the EBRD, FMO, CDC and EIB.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.