Wilmar holds back on Patisen peanut oil project in Senegal
The company partnered with Patisen in 2019 to establish a crushing unit.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Wilmar holds back on Patisen peanut oil project in Senegal
▪ The company partnered with Patisen in 2019 to establish a crushing unit.
24/03/2021 at 17h27, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The partnership between the world-class agrifood group Wilmar, based in Singapore, with the Senegalese company, Patisen, was intended to wrest market share in a sector dominated by the public group Sonacos.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.