Richemont Delviso assist in creating a maritime arbitration centre in Cameroon
An exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business +
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Richemont Delviso assist in creating a maritime arbitration centre in Cameroon
▪ An exclusive from Jeune Afrique Business +
25/03/2021 at 18h58, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 26/03/2021
Specialising in maritime, transport, insurance and international trade law, the law firm— resulting from the Henri de Richemont and Delviso-Avocats merger—continues its development in Cameroon.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.