Edson Yvon Mvou Tsinga to restructure Gabon’s refiner Sogara
The Gabonese was appointed on 23 March to head the company where he has spent most of his career.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Edson Yvon Mvou Tsinga to restructure Gabon’s refiner Sogara
▪ The Gabonese was appointed on 23 March to head the company where he has spent most of his career.
26/03/2021 at 18h39, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 29/03/2021
Edson Yvon Mvou Tsinga arrived at the head of Sogara, the Gabonese Refining Company, to stabilise management which had been without a proper leader for two years. Back then, Brice Laccruche Alihanga, the former chief of staff of President Ali Bongo Ondimba, had initiated a merger of the refinery with the Gabon Oil Company (GOC), the manager of the State’s holdings in the sector. The reform was called into question a year later. Christian Avaro Yeno, the acting Chief Executive Officer, vacated his post on 23 March.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.