Aboubaker Omar Hadi of the DPFZA is waiting for €92 million from Dutch FMO
Authorities in Djibouti are negotiating with the institution to fund a ship repair yard.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Aboubaker Omar Hadi of the DPFZA is waiting for €92 million from Dutch FMO
▪ Authorities in Djibouti are negotiating with the institution to fund a ship repair yard.
07/04/2021 at 18h40, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The shipyard’s first stone was laid last November in the presence of the President of the Republic Ismaïl Omar Guelleh and Aboubaker Omar Hadi, President of the Djibouti Port and Free Zone Authority (DPFZA).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.