Kamal Mokdad takes over BCP’s 2021-2026 strategic plan
Jeune Afrique Business + provides a deeper insight.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Kamal Mokdad takes over BCP’s 2021-2026 strategic plan
▪ Jeune Afrique Business + provides a deeper insight.
09/04/2021 at 17h30, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Initially entrusted to an external consulting firm, the development of the « transformation plan » for the Moroccan group Banque Centrale Populaire (BCP) has been relocated internally, according to Jeune Afrique Business + sources.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.