Ombang Ekath’s La Régionale only collects €3.9 million on Douala Stock Exchange listing
Cameroonian microfinancer only managed to place 31.23% of the 196 000 securities in its public offering.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Ombang Ekath’s La Régionale only collects €3.9 million on Douala Stock Exchange listing
▪ Cameroonian microfinancer only managed to place 31.23% of the 196 000 securities in its public offering.
13/04/2021 at 19h04, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 14/04/2021
La Régionale, founded by Charles Rollin Ombang Ekath, collects CFA F 2.57 billion (€3.9 million ) out of the CFA F 8.23 billion (€12.54 million) envisaged to mobilise for its entry on the Central African Securities Exchange (BVMAC) located in Douala, according to Jeune Afrique Business + sources.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.