Otmane Hajji’s GreenYellow attracts FMO €21 million for Ouagadougou power plant
The Dutch lessor drew on two of its dedicated energy vehicles for this operation.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Otmane Hajji’s GreenYellow attracts FMO €21 million for Ouagadougou power plant
▪ The Dutch lessor drew on two of its dedicated energy vehicles for this operation.
13/04/2021 at 19h17, by Jeune Afrique Business+
On a deal worth €21.03 million signed by the FMO,
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.