Aera Group wins DR Congo contract
The environmental certificate trader acquired new credits in the east of the country for $7.7 million.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Aera Group wins DR Congo contract
▪ The environmental certificate trader acquired new credits in the east of the country for $7.7 million.
14/04/2021 at 15h09, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 15/04/2021
The contract represents the company’s largest market to date since it was launched in 2015 by Fabrice Le Saché and Aurélie Lepage. Active in 20 countries in Africa—its market focus for the moment—Aera Group will collaborate in DR Congo with the Oben association, which installs cooking ovens to reduce CO2 emissions and earn carbon credits.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.