Henri Proglio and Patrice Fonlladosa in Libreville in June for water and electricity mission
Inside story from Jeune Afrique Business +.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Henri Proglio and Patrice Fonlladosa in Libreville in June for water and electricity mission
▪ Inside story from Jeune Afrique Business +.
14/04/2021 at 15h25, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The former head of EDF and Veolia Environnement is visiting the Gabonese capital to cover the country’s water and electricity sector. Henri Proglio heads the Paris-registered consulting firm Henri Proglio Consulting. He will be accompanied by Patrice Fonlladosa, the former chairman of the Medef Africa committee, former administrator of the employers’ organization. Fonlladosa, the former president of Veolia Africa and the Middle East, will assist him in this mandate through his consulting brand Awesome. The trip is scheduled for June.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.