Finnfund ends up getting on the DPI Runa Alam fund
Two years after the launching of this fund, the Finnish institution decides to get its hands wet.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Finnfund ends up getting on the DPI Runa Alam fund
▪ Two years after the launching of this fund, the Finnish institution decides to get its hands wet.
14/04/2021 at 15h48, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 15/04/2021
The teams of the associate director and head of funds of Finnfund, Riikka Molander, have signed a commitment for the last fund of Development Partners International (DPI). After validation by the board and its CEO, Jaakko Kangasniemi—in office for 19 years—the agency agreed on €26 million for the African Development Partners III (ADP III) capital-investor established in London.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.