Mohamed Ammar secures €290 million to strengthen STEG’s electricity network
The Tunisian public company launched a call for tenders with funding from several donors.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mohamed Ammar secures €290 million to strengthen STEG’s electricity network
▪ The Tunisian public company launched a call for tenders with funding from several donors.
15/04/2021 at 16h13, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 16/04/2021
The proposed contract falls within the framework of the Tunisian Electricity and Gas Company (STEG) Project to Develop and Equip the Electronic Power Transmission Grid (Paerte).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.